We Invite You To Join Us.
Friday, May 1, 2015
Rebecca Stafford Student Center
400 Cedar Avenue,
W. Long Branch, NJ 07764
Deadline April 24th
Check-in @ 9:00AM
Big Brothers Big Sisters Foundation of New Jersey is hosting a one day summit for professionals in the field of youth development and mentoring.
The summit focus is on best practices for child safety and to network with new and existing mentoring partners. A panel of experts will round out the day by providing information on local funding sources.
- Paul J. Fishman, United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey
- Susan M. Coan, VP of the Atlantic City Electric Region of Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Kathy Durante, Executive Director, OceanFirst Foundation
- Dominique Goss, VP, Community Relations Manager for the PA/NJ Markets, TD Bank
- Nancy Hamilton, Program Officer, Community Foundation of New Jersey
- Thomas C. Huth, Asst. Prosecutor for Monmouth County & Director, Major Crimes Bureau
- Julie Novak, VP, Child Safety for Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Kristen Truffa, Associate Director, MANY